We collect personal information from you in various ways and for various purposes as explained below.
We may collect:
- personal identifiers such as name, signature, address, telephone number, driver’s license, social security number, credit card number, email address, age, image and social media handle);
- commercial informationabout you such as products or services purchased, obtained, consideredreviewed or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- your internet/network activity such as your IP address, your device information, domain name, browsers you used to access our website and services, webpages viewed, time spent on webpages, links clicks, transactions entered into and site-navigation patterns.
We use the collected personal information for a wide range of business purposes, including:
· to respond to and fulfill your requests, follow up with you after you have communicated with us or submitted information to us, and to provide products or services that you have ordered;
· to process your order transactions, contact you regarding your order, and deliver products or materials to you;
· to improve our products, services and website;
· analyze and track usage of our services and products including our website and social media accounts
· determine the popularity of our products and better understand how you use our website and services
· to send promotional communications or offers (unless you have requested that we not send such communications);
· to authenticate your account credentials and identify you, as necessary to log you in and/or ensure the security of your account;
· for marketing, research, legal and other business purposes;
· to comply with our policies, procedures and legal obligations, including complying with law enforcement or government authority requests, addressing litigation-related issues, investigating fraudulent activity, and exercising rights or obligations conferred by law.